登陆注册
10007100000014

第14章 投诉

延误

中西文化

误机是指旅客未按规定时间办妥乘机手续或因其旅行证件不符合规定而未能乘机。旅客误机后,如要求改乘后续航班,在后续航班有空余座位的情况下,有关航空公司应积极予以安排,不收误机费。误机旅客在航班规定离站时间以后要求退票,需支付客票价的50%作为误机费。

典型对话

1.慌 忙 赶 火 车

A:Are you ready? We should go. I don't want to miss the train.

A:你好了吗?我们该走了。我不希望误了火车。

B:No, we won't. The train leaves at 7:00.We still have plenty of time. Let's take a bus which is much cheaper.

B:不会的。火车7点开。时间绰绰有余。我们乘公共汽车吧,便宜多了。

A:Does this bus go to the train station?

A:这车到火车站去吗?

C:Yes, it does. Please get on. There are still lots of vacant seats.

C:去的。上车吧。还有很多空位子。

B:Hey, we've been sitting on this bus for 15 minutes and we haven't gone anywhere yet. When do you think you will move?

B:嘿,我们在车上已经呆了15分钟了,车子还没有动。你说车子什么时候才能开啊?

C:Immediately after all the seats are taken.

C:位子一坐满马上就开。

B:Hum. Do you think we should take a cab instead,Ann?

B:哼,我们改乘出租车算了,你说呢,安?

A:Let's wait 5 more minutes. If the bus hasn't left by then, we'll catch a taxi.

A:我们再等5分钟,车子再不开的话,我们就叫出租车。

B:Good. We're moving. I hope the traffic isn't too bad.

B:好了,车子终于开了。希望一路上交通不要太堵。

A:It should be fine. Our train doesn't leave in an hour and the ride to the station takes only 15 minutes.

A:应该不会的。我们的火车要一个小时才开,这一路过去不过15分钟而已。

2.走 错 车 站

A:OK, here we are! We should have plenty of time to catch the train. Which platform should we go to? Excuse me, can you tell me which waiting room we should use for the train to Suzhou?

A:好了,我们到了,还有足够的时间上车。我来问问从哪个站台上车。对不起,到苏州方向去的火车在哪个候车室候车?

B:Oh, you've got the wrong place, I'm afraid. Your train doesn't leave from this station. You need to go to the West Train Station.

B:哦,恐怕你们走错地方了。你们的火车不在这个车站发车。你们应该到西站上车。

A:God! We're stupid! Why didn't we look at the tickets more closely?

A:天哪!我们真笨!怎么没有仔细看一下车票?

C:We might still make it. Let's get a taxi.

C:我们可能还来得及。我们乘出租车去吧。

3.火 车 误 点

A:West Train Station, please! Go as quickly as possible.

A:去西站! 请尽量快一点。

B:OK. I'll try my best. But you see the traffic condition.

B:好的, 我尽量。但你看看现在的交通。

A:Finally we are here. How much time do we have? I guess we'll miss the train.

A:终于到车站了。还有多少时间?我估计赶不上这班车了。

C:5 minutes only. Perhaps we will make it. Run!

C:只有5分钟了。可能还来得及。快跑!

A:Excuse me, which platform does the K58 train leave from?

A:对不起,K58列车从哪个站台上车?

D:I'm sorry. That train has just left. You'll have to go to the ticket office to trade in your tickets for the next train,which leaves tomorrow.

D:很抱歉,火车刚开走。你们只能到售票处签票乘下一趟车了,不过要等到明天发车。

A:Oh, my goodness! That's awful!

A:噢,我的天啊!太糟糕了!

4.误 船

A:We'd better call Lily and tell her that we're running late. We don't seem to be able to get registered on time for the conference tonight.

A:我们最好给莉莉挂个电话,告诉她我们要迟到了。看来今天晚上的会议我们不能准时报到了。

B:Just running late? That's a huge understatement. We just missed our boat and then perhaps would miss the conference, too!

B:单单是迟到吗?你说得轻巧。我们刚刚误了船,现在我们又要误了这次会议!

A:Try to stay calm! Things aren't as bad as they seem.

A:冷静点!事情还没有看上去那么糟糕。

B:Our suitcases are all on the boat!

B:我们的全部行李都在船上!

A:I know. But at least we still have our passports and all of our money with us.

A:我知道。但至少护照和全部的现金都还在身上啊。

B:But we don't have any clean clothes and all of the documents for the conference are in the suitcase. Plus, how can we get out of this small town?

B:但是我们没有干净的替换衣服,所有的会议文件也都在背包里。还有,我们怎么离开这个小镇呢?

A:I'll call Lily and see if she knows what we should do.

A:我去给莉莉打电话,问问她我们该怎么办。

B:You call Lily. I'm going to try to figure out a way to get out of here.

B:你去打吧。我来想想办法看怎样才能离开这个地方。

5.打 电 话 寻 求 帮 助

A:Lily? Hi, it's Bob. Listen, we have a problem.

A:喂,莉莉?我是鲍勃。听着,我们有麻烦了。

B:A problem? What's wrong?

B:有麻烦?到底什么麻烦?

A:We missed our boat and all our suitcases were in the boat. Probably we can't register tonight.

A:我们误船了,而且我们所有的行李都在船上。还有今天晚上不能报到了。

B:That's too bad. How did it really happen?

B:那太糟糕了。怎么会这样呢?

A:Well, you see we caught our original boat and were on it until this morning when we took a small boat for a tour of the Small Three Gorges. Then the small boat got stuck on rocks. The water was so low that the boat couldn't get through.

A:是这样的。我们乘上了原先的那条船,一直到今天早上我们才换上一条小船去看小三峡。后来小船在礁石上搁浅了。水位那么低,小船一直动弹不得。

B:And then?

B:后来呢?

A:Well, when we got back to the place where the big boat had left us, it was gone. And we don't know why it didn't wait. What should we do now?

A:后来当我们回到原先下船的地方,大船已经开走了。我们也不知道为什么他们不等我们一下。现在我们怎么办?

B:Listen. I'll drive to meet the boat and get your luggage back. You and Anne try to take a cab to the next large town. There are lots of buses for you to take. You still have 5 hours, long enough for you to make it.

B:听着。我马上开车去追那条船,取回你们的行李。你和安妮想办法叫一辆出租车到下一个大城市,那有很多公共汽车到这里的。还有五个小时,来得及赶上的。

A:That sounds good. I'm sorry about all of this, Lily.

A:这主意不错。对此我很抱歉,莉莉。

B:It's OK. It's not your fault. See you soon.

B:没事。又不是你们的过错。回头见。

C:Bob, want to know what I did? We can take a cargo ship. The captain said he would break the rule to allow us on board after he heard my story. And he didn't even ask for fares!

C:鲍勃,想知道我都干了什么吗?我们可以搭乘货船回去了。那船长听了我的遭遇后说他将破例允许我们上船。他甚至没问我们要钱!

A:Super! You're looking really glamorous, Anne!

A:太棒了!安妮,你真是太有魅力了。

6.航 班 延 误 (1)

A:Wow, this is a really bad storm. I hope the plane will be able to take off.

A:哇,这场暴雨真厉害啊!希望飞机能够起飞。

B:I know. I'd hate to miss the conference. Bob, go and ask the airline employee over there. She would probably tell us what we could do here.

B:是啊。我讨厌错过这个会议。鲍勃,去问问那边航空公司的雇员,她也许会告诉我们该怎么办。

A:Excuse me, Miss! Is the weather causing any problem for out going flights?

A:请问小姐,这样的天气会不会影响飞机起飞?

C:So far things are okay. We'll let you know if there's something.

C:到目前为止一切正常。有什么事我们会通知大家的。

A:Thanks a lot.

A:谢谢。

7.航 班 延 误 (2)

A:There should be a taxi waiting for us. We told the reception desk to call one for us last night. But where is it?

A:应该有辆出租车在等我们。昨天晚上我们和总台说过,请他们为我们叫一辆出租车。车在哪儿呢?

B:I'm sorry. I can call one if you like now.

B:对不起,如果要车的话,我现在可以为你们叫一辆。

A:But we told you to call one last night.

A:但是昨晚对你们说过给我们叫车的。

C:OK, OK. Please do, and hurry. We have a flight to catch.

C:行了,行了。请快去叫吧。我们要赶飞机的。

B:I'm sorry. The taxi company says that it will take half an hour for a taxi to reach the hotel. Will that be OK?

B:很抱歉。出租车公司说车子要半小时以后才能到。行吗?

A:No, that is not OK! What kind of hotel this is! I'm never going to stay here again. Come on, Bob! Let's catch a taxi outside.

A:不,那不行!这是一家什么宾馆!我下次再也不会在这儿住了。鲍勃,我们走!到外面叫车去。

8.航 班 延 误 (3)

A:Taxi! Take us to the airport, please, and drive quickly. We're running late and don't want to miss the flight.

A:出租车!到机场。请开得快一些。我们已经晚了,不过不想误了这趟飞机。

B:I'll do my best. But traffic is really bad at this time of the day. I can't make any guarantees.

B:我尽力吧。不过这个时候的路况不好。我保证不了。

A:I don't believe this. We're supposed to be at the airport now. But we're still stuck in traffic. Do you think we'll miss our 11:50 flight, master?

A:我简直不敢相信。我们现在本该到机场了,但是现在还堵在这里。师傅,你看我们会不会误了11点50分的班机?

B:I don't know. We're still pretty far from the airport. Oh, wait, traffic is starting to move. Maybe we'll make it after all.

B:我不知道。我们离机场还有相当一段路。好了,车子动了。也许我们还能赶得上。

A:OK. Here we are. We have ten minutes until our flight leaves. Let's hurry and see if we can still board.

A:好了。终于到了。还有10分钟飞机就要起飞了。赶快,看还能不能登机。

B:Look at the line at the check in counter. Hopefully they'll let us through.

B:看看这个登机口,希望他们让我们通过。

C:I'm sorry this flight has stopped checking in.

C:对不起。我们已经停止办登机手续了。

A:Oh, my god.

A:天哪!

9.航 班 延 误 (4)

A:There was an announcement about our flight just now.

A:刚刚有一个有关我们航班的通知。

B:Really? What did they say?

B:是吗?说些什么?

A:They said that the lighting and rain were starting to pose a threat to flight safe, so no planes will leave until the storm stops.

A:广播说闪电和大雨开始威胁航班的安全,所有的飞机要等到暴风雨过去后才能起飞。

B:Did it say how long the delay is expected to be?

B:他们说大概要推迟多少时间?

A:No. Maybe one of the employees would know. I'll go check.

A:没有说。也许机场的职员能告诉我们。我去问问。

B:OK, I'll wait here with our bags.

B:好的。我在这里看行李。

A:Excuse me, sir. Do you have any information about when the weather will get better?

A:对不起,先生。您有没有消息说天气什么时候转晴?

C:The National Weather Service report said that the storm should move through in an hour or two.

C:国家气象局的报告说,暴风雨在一两个小时后将转移到别处去。

A:So it will be at least an hour before the plane will be able to leave?

A:也就是说,至少要一个小时飞机才能离开?

C:Probably. As soon as conditions are safe for take off, we'll begin boarding.

C:大概是这样。一旦能安全起飞,我们就开始登机。

10.航 班 延 误 (5)

A:Excuse me, could you tell me why fight 605 has been delayed?

A:请问一下,你能告诉我605航班因为什么原因延误了?

B:There's a problem with the landing gear. But the mechanics are working hard to repair it.

B:起落装置出了问题。技工正在努力修理。

A:How long will it be before the plane takes off?

A:飞机起飞之前还要等多久?

B:We are expecting a delay of at least two hours, possibly longer.

B:我们至少要等两个小时,也许更长。

A:I'm afraid I probably need to call my boss to tell him we may be late for the meeting this afternoon.

A:恐怕我得给我上司打电话告诉他今天下午的会议我可能要迟到了。

B:Yes, you should. God know how long we'll have to wait here.

B:是的,你应该去打电话。天晓得我们得等多少时间。

A:Hi, Joe. This is Bob calling from Shanghai. Listen, our flight has been delayed due to some mechanical problem, and it will be at least two hours before we can leave. I don't know if I'll get to Hong Kong in time for the meeting.

A:你好,乔。我是鲍勃,在上海。我们的航班因为技术问题被延误了。至少要等两个小时才能起飞。我不知道我能否及时赶到香港开会。

C:Do you think you could catch a different flight? Ask if there's any and give me one more call.

C:你看看能不能换乘别的航班?问一下然后再给我打个电话。

11.改 签 机 票

A:Here are your boarding passes. Your flight leaves from Gate 33 in 5 minutes. You have to hurry.

A:请拿好你们的登机牌,你们的飞机5分钟以后从33号门起飞。你们得赶紧。

B:Bob! Look. There goes our plane!

B:鲍勃,你看呀。我们的飞机起飞了!

C:We just missed the plane!

C:我们误机了。

B:We just missed our flight. Can you help us reschedule it?

B:我们误机了。能不能帮我们重新签票呢?

A:You'll have to go back to the check in counter with your boarding passes. Someone will be able to help you there.

A:你们应该带好登机牌回到登机口。那儿会有人帮你们办理签票的。

B:Hi, we just missed our flight due to the traffic and we want to reschedule it. Here're our ticket and boarding passes.

B:你好,我们因为交通堵塞刚刚误了航班,想重新签一下票。这是我们的机票和登机牌。

D:OK. Your passports, please. The next flight for Hong Kong leaves at 16:35. It's MU535. Is that all right?

D:好的。两位的护照。飞往香港的下一班飞机16点35分起飞。航班号MU535。可以吗?

B:Good. Can you tell us what aircraft it will be?

B:好。可以告诉我们那是什么飞机吗?

D:It's Boeing 767. Pretty comfortable.

D:那是波音767,非常舒适。

12.出 行 受 天 气 影 响

A:What did the man say?

A:那个人说什么?

B:The airport clerk said that the storm would probably end in an hour or two and then the flight would be able to leave.

B:机场工作人员说暴风雨一两个小时停止后飞机就能离开。

A:I'm going to call Mom to let her know that we'll be late, so she doesn't have to wait for us at the airport.

A:我要给妈妈打个电话,告诉她我们要晚点了,她不必呆在机场等我们。

B:Tell her we'll call her before we board.

B:告诉她登机前我们再给她打电话。

A:Hi, Mom? This is Bob. We're having a terrible storm up here, and won't be able to leave for an hour or two, so don't leave for the airport until we call you.

A:嗨,妈妈吗?我是鲍勃。我们在这儿遇上大暴雨了,一两个小时内走不了。你先别去机场,等我们的电话。

C:OK. I'll wait at home until you call.

C:好的。我在家等你的电话。

13.滞 留 在 机 场

A:Bob, did you hear the announcement over the microphone a moment ago?

A:鲍勃,你刚才听到扩音器里的广播了吗?

B:Yes, apparently our fight has been delayed.

B:是的,好像我们的飞机被延误了。

A:Do you know why, or what they said in the announcement?

A:你知道为什么吗?他们在通知里说了什么?

B:There is a problem with the engine. We have to wait at the airport for at least two hours.

B:发动机出问题了。我们至少得在机场等两小时。

A:Oh, my god. I will miss my mother's birthday party.

A:哦,天哪!我要赶不上我妈妈的生日会了。

Lost Possessions丢东西

中西文化

中国的航空公司和外国的航空公司对旅客行李丢失的赔付标准是不一样的。国内航班的行李赔偿标准为50元人民币/公斤,而有些航空公司,比如中国国有航空公司是按照最低20美元/公斤,最高不超过50美元/公斤来进行赔付的,具体数额视情况而定。国外航空公司,比如法国航空公司、荷兰航空公司是依照《蒙特利尔公约》进行赔付的,具体赔付时则不再按照重量计算损失,每名旅客获得的赔偿数额以特别提款权(约1350美元)为限。

典型对话

1.丢 失 手 提 箱 (1)

A:Excuse me, sir. Has all luggage from flight 606 from Shanghai been unloaded?

A:对不起,从上海来的606航班的行李是否都已经下来了?

B:Yes, it has.

B:是的。

A:But our suitcases were not on the belt. Do you know where I could find them?

A:但是我们的手提箱不在传送带上。你知道我该上哪儿去找吗?

B:I'm not sure. The Information Desk might be able to help you.

B:我不清楚。问讯台也许能帮助您。

A:Thanks for your help.

A:非常感谢。

2.丢 失 手 提 箱 (2)

A:My suitcase is missing.

A:我的手提箱不见了。

B:What about the documents in it?

B:那里面的文件呢?

A:They are missing, too.

A:也不见了。

B:Where did you put the suitcase?

B:你把手提箱放在哪儿了?

A:I just put it on the table.

A:我就把它放在桌子上了。

B:Maybe someone took it by mistake.

B:也许有人拿错了。

A:That's impossible.

A:那不可能。

B:Was there anything else stolen?

B:还有别的东西被偷吗?

A:I am not sure.

A:我也不确定。

B:I think you should report this theft to the police first.

B:我觉得你首先得向警察报案。

3.丢 失 护 照 (1)

A:Oh, my goodness! What shall I do?

A:哦,我的天!我应该怎么办?

B:Yes? May I help you?

B:怎么了?我能帮你吗?

A:I can't find my passport. I put it right here in the pocket.

A:我的护照找不到了。我就放在这个口袋里了。

B:Have you checked your wallet or anywhere else?

B:你有没有检查过你的钱包或是别的什么地方?

A:Let me see. Oh, it's in my bag. Thank you.

A:让我看看。哦,在我的包里。谢谢。

4.丢 失 护 照 (2)

A:May I help you?

A:我可以帮忙吗?

B:Yes, I had breakfast here this morning. Probably I left my passport here. Have you found it?

B:是的。我今天早上在这里吃早饭。可能把护照落在这里了。你有没有看到?

A:Where were you sitting this morning?

A:你今天早上坐哪里了?

B:Oh, over there. Near the door.

B:哦,在那里。靠近门。

A:Would you please wait a moment?I'll come to ask the waitress who served this morning.

A:你稍等一下。我去问一下今天早上服务的服务生。

5.丢 失 护 照 (3)

A:Can I help you?

A:我能帮你忙吗?

B:Yes. I lost my passport. I may have left it here when I checked in just now.

B:是的,我丢了护照。我刚刚在办理登机手续的时候也许把护照落在这里了。

A:Your name, please.

A:请告诉我你的名字。

B:Brown Smith. And here is my ID card.

B:布朗·史密斯。这是我的身份证。

A:OK. Please wait. I will go to ask the officer over there.

A:好的。请稍等。我去问一下那边的长官。

6.找 到 护 照

A:Hello!

A:您好!

B:Hello! This is Kate from Beijing International Airport. I ring to tell you that your passport has been left in our counter.

B:您好!我是北京国际机场的工作人员凯特。我打电话来告诉您,您的护照落在我们的柜台上了。

A:Oh, I'm so careless! Thanks so much! And when can I get it back?

A:啊,我太粗心了。非常感谢。我什么时候可以取回来?

B:You may come any time during our business hours.

B:在我们的工作时间里您什么时候来拿都行。

A:Thanks.

A:谢谢。

7.丢 失 行 李

A:Excuse me, Miss. Can you check where my suitcases are? We are from Shanghai on SK209.

A:对不起,小姐,您能查一下我的手提箱在哪吗?我们是乘坐SK209从上海来的。

B:I'm sorry, sir. Your suitcases are not here. You will have to go and talk to the Airlines representative. Here's your claim ticket.

B:对不起,先生。您的行李不在这儿。您得去问问机场代表,这儿是您的行李单。

A:Excuse me, are you the airline representative? I'm looking for my luggage. Can you help me, or do I need to go somewhere else?

A:对不起,您是航空公司驻机场代表吗?我在寻找我的手提箱,您能帮助我吗?或者我应该去其它地方问问?

C:Yes. Your luggage claim ticket, please? I need to check the computer and make a few phone calls. Please wait a minute. Sorry, sir. But I haven't been able to locate your luggage. Accidents like these sometimes take a few days, possibly longer.

C:好的。请给我您的行李单。我得查一下电脑,然后打电话联系一下。请稍等。抱歉,先生。我无法查到您的行李。行李查询可能需要几天,或许更久。

A:What do you mean, you can't find it?

A:你这是什么意思?你找不到了?

C:Please stay calm, sir.

C:请冷静一点,先生。

A:Calm? How am I supposed to be calm? I need my luggage, no one can tell me where it is and you still want me to be calm!

A:冷静?我怎么能冷静?我要我的行李!没人能告诉我行李在哪里,而你竟要我冷静一点!

C:I'm awfully sorry about that, sir. We'll do our best to find your luggage, but it may take time. Please fill out this form, giving a deion of your suitcases and a phone number where you can be reached.

C:我很抱歉,先生,我们尽量为您寻找,但需要一点时间。请填写这张表格,描述一下您的手提箱,并且给我们一个可以和您联系的电话号码。

A:OK. Here they are.

A:好吧。请拿好。

8.找 到 行 李 箱

A:Excuse me, we flew in MD 606 from Shanghai to Hong Kong, and we cannot find our suitcases. Can you tell me who I should talk to?

A:请问一下,我们乘坐MD606班机从上海来到香港,现在找不到我们的手提箱了。请问我该找哪一位反映这个情况?

B:You could try the Baggage Office. It's downstairs, in the far left corner.

B:您到行李部试试。在楼下,通道的左角。

A:Hello. We just arrive on MD 606 from Shanghai, and don't know where our suitcases are. What do you think I can do about this?

A:你好!我们刚乘MD606航班从上海来。不知道手提箱上哪儿去了。你说我该怎么办?

C:Could I see your baggage claim ticket, please? Thank you. I'll go and see if your suitcases are left here. Just a moment. Ah! They are here.

C:能看下您的行李托运单吗?谢谢。我去查一下您的手提箱是否留在这儿。请等一下。 啊!它们在这里。

Having Things Stolen被盗

中西文化

在国外旅行时,如果发生丢失、被盗等事件,要及时向附近的警察局报案。如果丢失护照等重要证件,应立即向中国驻当地大使馆报告,申请补发。如果丢失飞机票,应向原发售单位和所在地代理机构挂失,并申请补票。如果丢失支票、信用证,则要立即向开证银行和当地银行挂失。

典型对话

1.钱 包 被 偷 (1)

A:Wow, that bus was crowded. I really hate taking crowded buses.

A:哇,那辆公共汽车实在太挤了。我真讨厌挤公共汽车!

B:I know. I could hardly breathe, and people kept pushing me.

(Two getting off the bus)

B:是啊。气都透不过来了,后面的人老是拼命推我。

(两人下车了)

A:Now let's go and get some lunch. I'm starving.

A:现在去吃饭吧,肚子都饿扁了。

B:Me too. But I don't have that much money with me. Do you have enough for both of us?

B:我也是。不过我没多带钱。你身上的钱够两个人吃的吗?

A:Let me check. Hey, where's my wallet?

A:我看看。嗨,我的钱包呢?

B:Why? Are you sure you've brought it out with you? Didn't you leave it at the hotel?

B:怎么了?你带出来了没有?没把它留在旅馆里吧?

A:I don't think so. No, I'm sure I had it with me. I took money out of it to buy ticket on the bus.

A:不会的吧。对,我肯定带着的。我在公车上从钱包里面拿钱买票了。

B:Then, it must the pickpocket.

B:那么一定是小偷偷走了。

A:How terrible!

A:真倒霉!

B:Let's go to the police. Hurry!

B:让我们去报警!赶快!

2.钱 包 被 偷 (2)

A:Where is my wallet? I just took money out of it to buy breakfast.

A:我的钱包不见了。早上我还从里面掏钱买早餐呢。

B:Then you might have left it at the restaurant.

B:那你大概把它留在餐厅里了。

A:Let me think. Oh, no. I put it back to pocket. That's right. I put it in my pocket.

A:我想想。不,我把它放回口袋里去了。是的,我把它放回口袋里去了。

B:Then?

B:然后呢?

A:Nothing happened. But it's gone now.

A:再没用过。但是现在不见了。

B:Didn't you take it out anywhere else?

B:你确定没有在别的地方拿出来过?

A:No. Oh, wait! I was hit by a young man this morning. He must have stolen it when he touched me.

A:没有。噢,等一下,我早上被一个年轻人撞了。他碰我的时候一定偷了我的钱包。

B:Why do people do things like that? What did you have in it? A lot of money?

B:为什么有人要做这种勾当?你里面有什么东西吗?很多钱吧?

A:Not much money, thankfully, just some small money. Oh, God! I have my passport in it! My passport!

A:还好没多少,谢天谢地,就是一些零钱。哦,天啊!我的护照在里面!我的护照!

B:Oh, God! We are foreigners. We can't go without passport! Let's go to the police quickly.

B:哦,天哪!我们是外国人。我们出去可不能没有护照!让我们赶快去报警。

3.钱 包 被 偷 (3)

A:How terrible! I will have troubles. My wallet is lost. I couldn't find it anywhere.

A:完了!我有大麻烦了。我的钱包丢了。我哪儿也找不到它了。

B:Are you sure? Is there a lot of money?

B:你确定吗?里面有很多钱吗?

A:No. Not very much, but my ID card was in it.

A:没有。钱不多,但我的身份证在里面。

B:Oh, my friends told me if you didn't have much money in your wallet, it's almost impossible to have other things back!

B:哦,我的朋友曾经告诉我,钱包里如果没有很多钱,其他东西你就别想找回来了。

A:What do you mean? But if I had some money in it?

A:你这是什么意思?要是里面有钱呢?

B:If you had money in the wallet, the pickpocket would take the money away and throw the wallet to a garbage can. If someone happened to see it, he or she would hand it over to the police. So let's report it to the police immediately. There is still a little hope.

B:钱包里假如有钱,小偷取了钱,就会随手把钱包扔到垃圾桶里。有人偶然发现了,就会交到警局。所以我们得马上到警局报失,也许还有一丝希望。

A:It's hard to believe. I think it will do no good to report to the police.

A:我觉得难以相信。我想报告警察也不会有什么用处。

B:Don't be so sad! The police will help us.

B:不要太伤心了。我想警察会帮助我们的。

4.自 行 车 被 偷 (1)

A:John, my bicycle was stolen yesterday.

A:约翰,昨天我的自行车被偷了。

B:Your bicycle was stolen? That old and rusty one that looked like it was going to fall apart any second?

B:你的自行车被偷了?就是那辆又破又生锈的车子?看上去随时都会散架的那辆?

A:Yes, it was.

A:就是那辆。

B:Why? Why would anyone want your bicycle?

B:怎么会呢?谁会要你的那辆自行车?

A:I don't know. There were plenty of other bicycles around. But I have no idea why mine was stolen.

A:我怎么知道。我的自行车旁边还有许多自行车,我不明白为什么偏偏我的那辆被偷掉了。

B:Who knows? You probably parked it in a non parking place and forgot to lock it.

B:谁知道?你也许把车子放在了禁止停车的地方并且忘记上锁了吧?

A:Well, I don't think I parked it illegally because there were other bicycles around. And I remember having locked it to a post. See, I still have the key?

A:不过我认为我没有违规停车,因为周围有许多自行车。我也记得我把车锁在柱子上的。看,车钥匙还在这儿呢。

B:Where were you parking it?

B:你把车停在哪里了?

A:It was outside the supermarket. The store was really crowded, so it took me almost an hour. When I came out, my bicycle was gone.

A:在超市外面。超市里人很多,我足足用了一个小时。等我出来的时候。车已经没有了。

B:How miserable!

B:真可怜!

5.自 行 车 被 偷 (2)

A:Hello! I'd like to report a stolen bicycle.

A:您好。我要报失一辆自行车。

B:Could I have your name, address and phone number, along with the registration number and a deion of your bicycle, please?

B:请问您的姓名、地址、电话号码,还有牌照号码和车子的大概样子。

A:My name is Anne Smith. I live at 452, King Road, phone number is 62529876.The bicycle was a red Forever model. Very old and quite rusty and the paint was peeling off. The registration number was 7001.

A:我叫安妮·史密斯,住在国王路452号,电话62529876。自行车是红色的永久牌自行车,不过很旧,锈得厉害,油漆都剥落了。牌照号码是7001。

B:OK. I can't guarantee anything. If any of our officers finds it, we'll let you know.

B:好的,我目前还不能向您保证什么。如果我们的警员找到了,我们会通知您的。

同类推荐
  • 春天在心里歌唱(英文爱藏双语系列)

    春天在心里歌唱(英文爱藏双语系列)

    《春天在心里歌唱》精选了四十多篇世界上最具代表性的散文,所选篇目皆出自于名家,语言优美,意义深邃,堪称人类文明的共同财富。同时本书的内容广泛,包罗自然、社会、人生等方方面面。
  • 把沉睡的时光摇醒

    把沉睡的时光摇醒

    《把沉睡的时光摇醒》精选了梭罗、海明威、罗斯金、莫里斯、里尔克、笛福、兰姆、马克·吐温、托尔斯泰、毛姆、戴克、怀特、艾默生等50多位全球公认的文学巨匠,近百篇最美的散文,100多幅精美插画。全书精致雅美,传承名家之灵气,有如万般激流在心中翻涌,又似气吞山河的力量,抑或万物如谜般沉默静美,给人无限的想象和心灵滋养。
  • 狗狗追女记

    狗狗追女记

    想读到地道的英语动物笑话吗?想英语学习变得不那么枯燥吗?让“无趣”的英语插上鸟儿的翅膀在“有趣”的大自然里自由翱翔吧! 本书为《雷死你的英语笑话》丛书之一,提供给读者的是让人捧腹不止的动物笑话。力图从幽默和学习两方面入手,让读者在尽享幽默大餐的时候,也能赶上学习英语的时尚。
  • 不爱也是一种爱

    不爱也是一种爱

    本书收录的百则经典美文,围绕着爱的主题,或婉转或浪漫,或温和或充满激情,洋溢着浓浓的爱意,让心灵为之震撼;有的灵气十足,宛如一线罅隙中奔涌而出的清泉,悄然渗入心田,融语言美、意境美于一体;有的语言凝炼、言简意赅;有的叙述详尽、丝丝入扣。
  • 美国名家短篇小说赏析(中级)

    美国名家短篇小说赏析(中级)

    本书精选了十二位美国文学巨匠的12篇美国短篇小说的精华之作,每篇文章前有简短的引言,文中还附有编者的评注和分析及作者简介。
热门推荐
  • 青梅竹马:智斗腹黑竹马

    青梅竹马:智斗腹黑竹马

    伊浅,这辈子注定是穆言的老婆。因为,伊浅的第一眼是穆言的!伊浅从小就缠着穆言,上学、睡觉……他们都是在一起干的。伊浅一生只为扑倒穆言,殊不知,伊浅从小就被腹黑的穆言给骗了!呆呆傻傻的她遇到腹黑的他,注定永远要生生世世纠缠不清。
  • 延迟绽放

    延迟绽放

    辛波斯卡说“我即便爬上了山丘,也无法如玫瑰般盛开。只有玫瑰才能盛开如玫瑰,别的不能。那毋庸置疑。”而27岁的标准剩女白彩钕呢?外表70分、工作70分、家庭背景70分的她一直坚信着这世界上有着命中注定一眼万年的Mr.R!但当现实窘迫压力日增相亲逼近……她是该抛却那些信念把自己塑造成一个世俗标准女青年呢?还是像一颗勇敢的白菜,在泥土里紧紧抱住自己的叶子,等待有缘人来拭去寂寥,让它绽放?王子终于出现,可是却成了遥不可及的一个梦?本想和梦中情人简单厮守,却被意外卷进豪门恩怨?面对现实,选择卑微的退缩,还是把自己打破重塑?且看70分“白菜女”如何修炼成可以匹配偶像的理想夫人!
  • 静如花开

    静如花开

    全书分“写古意” 、“在路上”、 “品人生”、 “寄相思”、 “忆往昔”共五辑,作者用文字记录了她这些年来的生活点滴及所思所想。
  • 漫威世界之步步为营

    漫威世界之步步为营

    他是一个可怜的人,无父无母,阴差阳错成为一个关键的人物,心中的暴戾无法消磨,与队友亲手创造的团队又要亲手毁掉,无限宝石的秘密,灭霸的阴谋,天神组的威胁,阿斯加德神域的危险。。。。“这个世界的规则被他打破了,他现在是我们的敌人,复仇者!集合!”“这个世界。。。。已经变了!”
  • 发个微信给蛮子

    发个微信给蛮子

    当微信摇出了英雄联盟里蛮族之王——泰达米尔的朋友圈,柳老师终于在治理混乱班级上有了良方。微信成了互助平台,他只要将现实世界的东西与蛮王做个交换,就能轻松得到英雄联盟里的一切!!要保护班花?一把饮血剑惩恶扬善;改善生活?让蛮子去打野,发点野味过来;
  • 神武灵域

    神武灵域

    上古灵界,昙花一现。深渊恶魔复苏,原始灵帝为了守护大千世界,以自身灵力为根基,引动天地,守护着这方天地。可最后,灵界破碎,法则紊乱。七灵使和圣灵使的命运到底如何,而这个世界的最高点到底又有多高,最强幕后黑手到底有事谁。时间紊乱,异次元的不断穿梭,凌天能否凭借自己的力量,改变历史!!!!!如果大家喜欢的话,就请大家推荐一下!!!!!!
  • 我和魔王有个约会

    我和魔王有个约会

    生死关头,她为他挡下致命的一剑,他为她坠入魔道,成就一代魔王,率领魔界无数精英,'杀向人鬼神三界,最终取的胜利,但他却放下一切,步入百世轮回去寻找愿意为他挡剑的那个女人,这时人鬼神三界达成一致准备一举灭了魔族,人鬼神三界的阴谋能否得逞?他们跨越两世的爱恋能否修成正果?
  • 爱情过山车

    爱情过山车

    “回忆是时间燃烧过后留下的灰烬,我甘之如饴地背负着它一路前行。”这个光阴的故事就像过山车,前半程缓慢,后半程惊险。爱情也如是。
  • 妖姬夜珠

    妖姬夜珠

    偶然翻阅旧作,发现17岁那年的雨季以《左传》片段虚构的一个故事格外精彩。《左传》惜字如金,须惜少年时的我也未曾将心爱的故事酝酿成长篇,或许有朝一日,与日渐风化的故事再续前缘。若您有缘看到这个故事,请用心灵和鼠标阅读一朵乱世桃花离奇的一生……
  • 戏弄卑微者

    戏弄卑微者

    平淡的生活总在继续,但卑微者的生活难免有一些波澜,一次次的打击让多愁善感的潘岳崩溃,做出了对于他来说是破釜沉舟而又无奈的改变……倾家荡产买彩票最后,没有大彻大悟,只有内心的空虚寂寞,没有会当凌绝顶,只身万丈深渊内,做一些自以为是的妥当安排,自己随风飘散去......